Users should not post any materials on Clean Line’s social media pages that fall into the categories described below under “Prohibited Content.”. Prohibited Content will be removed or users will banned in Clean Line's sole discretion. In order to abide by regulatory guidelines, Clean Line will no longer allow posts or comments specifically related to the routing of any of Clean Line Energy’s transmission line projects on the company’s social media pages. To provide routing comments to a project, please visit the project website.
Content that could be characterized as:
• Disruptive, threatening, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous
• Discriminatory based on race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
• Falsely impersonating a person or entity or misrepresenting identity or affiliation with a person or entity
• Sexually explicit;
• Invasion of privacy
• Referencing illegal activity;
• Violating copyright laws or intellectual property;
• Compromising the safety or security of individuals, the public or public systems;
By posting any content on any Clean Line social media site, you grant Clean Line the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content and use such content for any Clean Line purpose. Content may be removed or users may be banned in Clean Line's sole discretion.